What's goin' on at Amazon?!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Let it Dawn on You too . . .

Because I'm single, it's very easy to make impromptu dates with my Heavenly Fiancee and His Father. Recently, they invited me to share a sunrise . . . which revealed to me wonderful new things about the character of my Creator God.

I was driving in peaceful silence a slumbering Akita pup to a Rescue in Colorado. I crossed over the Wyoming line just before a Saturday morning began to dawn.

Abba Father was in no hurry to get our new day underway. It dawned gently . . . (sigh) in soft muted colors and comforting curved lines. I was made acutely aware that God was effortlessly and joyfully painting, as a work of art, the entire horizon fresh and unique for this day . . . just as He pleased.

Light was first allowed only in one portion of the horizon . . . arresting, riveting, drawing the eye. Then, my Creator God p l a y e d with overlays of lovely pastels against sillouettes of stark trees and rooftops. Creator God took absolute delight in leisurely playing with Light.

THEN -- knowing what man named the celestial body that warms and illuminates himself,
THE S U N is ANNOUNCED. Boldly. Dramatically.

And finally, THE SUN is ABLAZE WITH such POWER that I cannot behold it with my own eyes. I could only behold the glory of this New Day He offered to share. with me.

Enjoy the revelations in His Word that come to you through this loving, stunning event.

No comments: